Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You don't have to clock in to be a full time employee...

It's been a long day!  I worked in my Etsy shop ALL DAY.  Taking photos, editing photos, descriptions, listings, Facebook Fanpage...  I got 20 new listings, but it took me 8 hours total.  That's a full work day... and now I'm blogging about it!  I don't know about all the other Work-from-home/Stay-at-home-mom/Students, but I have LOTS of friends and family who constantly imply that I sit on my tush raking in the cash while they have to go WORK 40 hours a week!  Well let me tell you, there are sometimes weeks that go by that I don't make a cent!  You people know what I'm talking about!!!  lol!

So this is a tribute to all you ladies (and gentlemen) who live the same kind of life I do- Etsy shop, family, homeschool, online classes, cooking, cleaning, laundry, post office, grocery store, give the dog a bath....the list goes on and on and on....


Now whether you spend your days sitting in this... 



or this...                                        
 

believe me, we are working equally as hard!

And as for apparel...you might wear this and feel really sophisticated...


but I wear this and get so much more done!

What about break time?  You get this:

And I get this!


You sign your name with this

while I use this!

So, the lives of us Stay-at home/Work-from-home/Learn-at-home Parents is a bit different than that of you career-driven business people...But regardless, we all work so so hard to take care of our families.  Thanks to us all :) 

Hope you enjoyed today's blog, and hope you come back tomorrow!  Have a great Tuesday evening :)


No comments:

Post a Comment