Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Grace Kelly Marries the Prince

This is my very first blog, so bear with me...  My objective is to post a daily collection of my favorite finds from my favorite Etsy shops.  Everyday will hold a different theme: a specific color, trend, era, etc...

Since today marks the 55th anniversary of Grace Kelly's marriage to Rainier III, the Prince of Monaco, my inspiration for today's treasures is 1950's, WEDDINGS, and PRINCESS.


My first selection is a gorgeous wedding gown for sale by NiftyGypsyVintage.  The 3/4 length sleeves and neckline have beautifully scalloped edges with the lace appliques.  Matching appliques on the bodice, and a full skirt will make your wedding a true fairy tale...



My next selection is from my own shop, MillsDesignCo.  These are a beautiufl pair of screw back earrings with faux diamond rhinestones.  Absolutely gorgeous accent to your little black dress, or your wedding gown.



My next selection comes from the amazing TimelessVixenVintage...Has anyone ever seen a sweeter bridesmaid dress?!  Nothing makes me happier than eyelets, which is why this dress is just perfect for a spring wedding!




Well, you can't possibly get married without a gorgeous pair of heels!  This pair of shoes is by far my most favorite pair of handmade shoes on Etsy, and has been for quite some time!  I want a pair of these shoes so so so bad!  Thanks SCOTATTO for making the most beautiful heels on the planet! 

I don't know why, but designers just don't make things the way they used to...And this clutch is proof!  PurpleDeerVintage has a huge selection of unique merchandise just as catchy as this!



The perfect wedding calls for the perfect bouquet...and if you haven't seen these amazing vintage brooch bouquets, well...you're going to fall in love!  HAIRBOWSWONDERWORLD does a beautiful job combining just the right pieces together for an unbelievable finale...




Now for the cake...I have to say, BYAPRYL has the most unique selection of handmade cake toppers I have ever seen!  I wish I had know about her shop before I got married!  The trees are even more beautiful than the sprays, so be sure to take a browse!



My final feature for today's Daily Delights is the bridal hair piece...It's definitely most traditional to wear a veil, but if you're anything like me...You don't do things the traditional way!  And neither does LoBoheme!  This hair piece will top off your style with just the right touch...



Well, that's all for today...I hope you have all enjoyed my favorites of the day, and I hope you all come back tomorrow!  Have a great Tuesday :)

2 comments:

  1. Too perfect. I love a good vintage wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Purple Deer! As a new blogger, I'm taking all suggestions and advise, so feel free to critique me! Love your shop, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete