Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PILLOW RAFFLE!!!

Ok...Time for a little contest! I had a request for custom sized pillows; however, the customer never followed through with payment. They are off white microvelvet, and a little smaller than my average pillows. The fabric that I used for them is now discontinued and I can't order anymore. These pillows value at $84 per set in my Etsy shop! Rather than listing them (which will bring TONS of re...quests for more pillows in that fabric) I am going to open a raffle for this set! Each entry is $2.00 and you may purchase as many entries as you wish (One entry is $2.00, two entries is $4.00, three entries is $6.00, etc.) The contest will last from now until Friday, February 3rd at 6pm eastern time. We will record the drawing and upload it shortly after 8pm on Friday, February 3rd. Please send entry fee to Paypal account toby_and_jenn@yahoo.com. Feel free to contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment