Wednesday, January 4, 2012

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!!!

Thought I should give a little update...The holidays were hectic, trying to fill all of the orders I had through October and November; However, with the New Year, Mills Design Co. is making some changes. In 2011 I accepted custom orders for any color or fabric requested. That became a bit overwhelming, trying to find a specific color/fabric/texture...So I will be making all of my pillows of Cre...pe Satin from now on, and I have more than 30 colors to choose from. The fabric is beautiful and high quality. It's a thick satin that's reversible and looks great with either the sheen side, or the matte side. The fuschia pillows above were made of crepe satin- matte side out. I'm posting a color chart for you all to see all of the colors available now. Please let me know if you would like to place an order, as I do take orders via Facebook, as well as Etsy- as long as you have a Paypal account. Much love to you all! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment