Monday, November 14, 2011

Sorry...

I know...it's been months, literally.  No excuses.  But here I am, and excited to say that I am planning my next Mills Design Co. photoshoot!  Saturday at 1:00, here in Morristown at Rose Center.  It's looking like we should have quite a turnout, so if any of my local followers are interested in attending, please contact me!

So...I must say, I have been EXTREMELY busy!  My hubby and I just bought a house, so I've been working my rear off painting, painting, and painting some more.  Figured I would share some photos, but please overlook the light fixtures from 1992...haven't had a chance to replace those yet!




 




This is what happens when an Interior Design major buys a house...it takes MONTHS to get it finished before it's in livable condition!  I don't know how many times I have changed my mind...

Hmmm.....What else?  OH!  I did make it to a few estate sales last month before the weather started getting cool!  I came across some GREAT costume jewelry...here are a few photos:








This is just a few shots of what I have listed, and I'm listing new pieces daily! 
Check it out in the "Accessories" section of my shop.

My pillows are still selling like hotcakes, but today is the last day to place Christmas orders!  Don't miss out!








I am accepting custom orders regularly, so if you have a request please feel free to contact me!

I guess this is all for today.  I really am gonna try to stay on top of my blog...I will be back soon, and I'll have pictures from my photo shoot next week! 

Hope you are all doing well!

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment